120W Portable Folding Solar Kit
Boab’s NEW 120W Portable Folding Solar Kit is a transportable power solution for camping, 4WD and marine applications. The kit features a premium matte black frame and is manufactured from the highest quality monocrystalline solar cells for optimum power output and solar harvest. The solar kit folds away to store when not in use and is also significantly lighter than other comparable 120W Folding Kits on the market.
Why choose Boab’s new 120W Portable Folding Solar Kit?
- Folds away for easy storage
- All cables. connectors & 10A Solar Regulator included. Simply Plug & play and get those batteries charging in seconds.
- Set up at optimum angle for maximum solar harvest
- More affordable
- Durable and versatile
- Lighter than other comparable 120W Solar Folding kits on the market
Product Model Number:
- Suitable for 12V applications
- Premium monocrystalline solar panel
- Quality construction
- Dust & weather resistant
- 670mm (H) x 1060mm (W) x 35mm (D) Open
- 670mm (H) x 530mm (W) x 70mm (D) Folded
- Alligator clamp power connector
- 10A Solar charge controller
- 5M Lead terminated to 50A Heavy Duty Connector
- Carry bag & user manual included
- Four accreditation certificates
- Maximum Power (Pmax) 120Wp
- Power Tolerance: +3%
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp) 18V
- Maximum Power Current (Imp) 6.67A
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Open Circuit Voltage: 22.6V
- Short Circuit Current: 7.33A
- Operating Temperature: -40 C to + 85C
- Max System Voltage: 1000V DC
- Product Weight: 9.5Kg
Do you have a question about the Boab 120W Folding Solar Kit?
Contact Our Friendly Team Via the following Contact Form and we will have a response to you within 24 Hours.
© Boab Offroad is a proud brand by AECAA Pty Ltd Trading as Automotive Electrical & 4WD Accessories. Website: http://www.boaboffroad.com.au, 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Boab and http://www.boaboffroad.com.au with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.